FOR WEEKLY WATERCOLOUR GROUP:
It is no secret that choosing the right materials goes a long way towards watercolour success!
For weekly watercolour lessons you will need to bring:
PAPER. 100% cotton sketchbook
BRUSH. A water brush pen for sketching outdoors.
Brush for indoor painting.
PAINT. A pan of Potter's Pink.
PEN. A waterproof fineliner pen.
- 2 empty clean jam jars for holding water. Bonne Maman ones are best ;)
- Old kitchen towel for cleaning brushes and soaking up excess water.
- A graphite pencil and soft eraser
- Scrap watercolour paper if you already have some (no need if you don't)
- Washi or masking tape to create clean borders.
If you need any further help or advice please do not hesitate to contact me.